Frequently Asked Questions
What shipping options do you offer?
As a standard we send out orders with express air freight shipping, which takes 3-5 days. If you would like to discuss other options please contact your regional account manager.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free express shipping on all orders over $1,500 USD. For orders under $1,500 the shipping costs will be shown, based on your location, at checkout. We work hard with our logistics partner to ensure we have the best possible rates for our customers.
Who do I contact if I have a shipping problem?
Are import duties and VAT included in the shipping cost?
- Import duties and VAT are not included in the cost of shipping. If the customs officer chooses to randomly charge your products, the import duty is 3-6 % as per our HS code: 6305.1.
- You may be additionally charged your country’s version of VAT/GST/MWST, which should be tax deductible when doing your tax return. Not all countries will charge this. The best thing to do is contact your local customs office.
- We are not responsible for any extra storage charges and fees for late pick-up of shipments at their destination.
What if my products are damaged in transit?
We do our best to pack all your orders securely so damaged items are very rare. However, if any of your products are damaged in transit please take photos of the box and any damage to the products and send them to email@example.com. We will send you replacements as soon as possible. We need the photographs and precise number of damaged products for the insurance claim.
I have a special request, can you help?
Your regional account manager will be happy to discuss any special requests with you.
How long will it take you to prepare and ship my order?
Production times will depend on the size and complexity of your order, but we try to dispatch all smaller orders within 5 working days. If you need an order urgently please contact your regional account manager who will do their best to meet your deadlines.
What payment options do you offer?
You can pay by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
What payment terms do you offer?
All orders should be paid for before they can be dispatched. If you have any questions about payment terms please contact your regional account manager.
What are your Wax Wraps made of?
Our Wax Wraps are handcrafted from GOTS certified cotton (organic and made in fair working conditions), locally sourced beeswax, organic coconut oil and tree resin.
What sizes do your Wax Wraps come in?
Our Wax Wraps come in 6 convenient sizes, including one catering sized wrap. Please note that as all Wraps are handmade there may be very slight variations in sizing:
Small - 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inches)
Medium - 26 x 26 cm (10 x 10 inches)
Large - 33 x 33 cm (13 x 13 inches)
XL - 30 x 50 cm (12 x 19 inches)
XXL - 40 x 50 cm (16 x 19 inches)
Catering - 55 x 70 cm (21 x 27 inches)
What is the shelf life of your Wax Wraps?
We hope our Wraps will fly off your shelves (once people try them they love them) but if necessary they can be stored in a cool dry space for up to 2 years.
How should I store your Wax Wraps?
We recommend that any Wraps that aren’t being displayed in your shop are stored in a cool dry place.
Do you use any plastic in your packaging or when shipping?
At BeECOnscious we are proud to say that we’re a single-use-plastic free company. We never use any plastic in our packaging (we use paper tape and card packing).
What display options are there for your Wax Wraps?
We offer bee-autiful shelf ready retail boxes which hold 20 of our individual Wax Wrap boxes (Beeginner Sets, Triple Packs, Sandwich and Big Daddy Wraps), or alternatively we offer hanging boxes for all our boxed products. By default we ship the retail boxes, but if you would like hanging boxes please request this in the order notes box during checkout
What languages do you offer packaging in?
We offer packaging in a range of languages. Currently we have French, Dutch, German, Spanish and Japanese packaging but others are available by request. Please contact your regional account manager for language options.
Are your Wax Wraps certified food safe?
- Yes, our Wraps comply with international food safety regulations and standards, including those covering Scandinavia and the EU (including Nordic Declaration of Compliance).
- We have Food Covering Material (FCM) safety certificates, complying with every continent. These tests look at the migration of the wax solution onto food and ensure the wax solution is food safe.
What certifications do you have for your Wax Wraps?
Our Wraps comply with international food safety regulations and standards, including those covering Scandinavia and the EU (including Nordic Declaration of Compliance).
FCM safety certification
We follow GMP guidelines
We have ISO 9001
Our cotton is GOTS certified and free from azo dyes.
We use organic beeswax and coconut oil from producers who follow GMP and GPA guidelines
What after sales support do you offer?
You will have a named regional account manager who you can contact with any queries. Our marketing manager will also be happy to help you with display and promotional materials.
Do you have any promotional materials I can use?
We have a full media kit containing photos, videos and other resources you can use to promote BeECOnscious products. We also have shelf-helpers, pamphlets and product lists for distributors.
Can I resell your products on Amazon or Alibaba?
No, we have contractual agreements in place with these sites and we do not allow the resale of SuperBee products here.
Where can I resell your products?
You can sell SuperBee products in your physical store, market stall or on your website, or any online marketplace but NOT Amazon or Alibaba.
What is your returns policy?
- If your products are damaged during shipping, please send us details of the damaged products and photos of the box and products. We will replace any damaged products as quickly as possible. If any of your customers have quality issues with our products please send us photos and details of the issue and we will investigate and replace the faulty products.
- Because of the high margins we offer to you, our wholesale partners, we are unable to accept the return of wholesale products. The shipping and bank fees do not make it viable. Our goal is to make sure our wholesale products are affordable and effective so you can help to get plastic alternatives out to the global market.
What is a Certificate Of Origin Form (CO) and when would I need it?
A CO is a document that states where a product was manufactured. It contains information about the product and its country of export. It is required by some countries for cross-border trade and can be used to help determine whether certain goods are eligible for import, or whether goods are subject to duties.
What is a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) and when would I need it?
The FTA document will allow for a reduction in import tax on arrival for ASEAN, and a few select other countries. If you are importing into one of these countries it could be useful for you to use our FTA document: